From: Edward Mendelson <em36@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Two systems for running Xy4 under macOS
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2023 12:35:11 -0500

I’ve now made a few further updates and fixes for these systems, and fixed the problem where the DOSBox-X version added an extra character when saving to the macOS clipboard.
Customization instructions (probably incomplete) and download links are now on this page (refresh your browser if necessary):

http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/xywritemac.html

If your browser says it can’t find the page, make sure that the address in the address bar begins with http:// not https://

End of xywrite Digest V15 #23