XPL aid for setting text MoDe colors

Jon P.'s question about how to change the color of normal text from gray to white got me thinking. I
recently posted TESTDD.PM, an XPL utility that shows the effect of various DD settings on the color
of DeFined text, and it occurred to me that I could do something similar for text MoDes (NorMal,
BOld, UnderLining, etc.). Hence TESTMODE.PM, which you can download here:

https://ammaze.net/xywwweb/dls/TESTMODE.ZIP

To experiment with text colors, RUN TESTMODE.PM and follow the prompts (left and right arrows to
change color values, PgUp and PgDn to switch MoDes, Esc to quit).  When the program exits, it writes
the current screen-color values to a file, which can be used as a reference for editing SETTINGS.DFL
if you wish.

There is also an update to TESTDD.PM, available here:

https://ammaze.net/xywwweb/dls/TESTDD.ZIP

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxxxx