Re: Two systems for running Xy4 under macOS

OK, Kari Eveli's keyboard list completely explains my function key problems. Much appreciated, and sorry for my lack of understanding.

I've been using XY since XY3 (or maybe even XY2),  and my longtime .KBD file converted the XY4 keyboard back to my familiar XY3 functions. I knew this -- it's actually named XY4-3.KBD. But I never explored the XY4 keyboard and hadn't realized they're so different.  Old habits die hard!

I have found that it's CTRL-click, not right-click, to get to the package contents of an app file. So I'm going to copy relevant parts of my existing installation into the Xy4VDosMac package, and do some testing when I have time. Ditto for the DosBox variation.

Jon Pareles

xywrite Digest    Tue, 14 Feb 2023    Volume: 15  Issue: 025

In This Issue:
        Re: Two systems for running Xy4 under macOS
        Re: Two systems for running Xy4 under macOS
        Re: Two systems for running Xy4 under macOS
        Re: Two systems for running Xy4 under macOS
        Re: A surprise announcement: DOS Word 5.5 has an installer
        Conversion of Xy4 docs to Word problems