Utilities for convert XyWrite files to other formats on a Mac

An earlier message in this group reminded me that I hadn't got around to creating macOS-based packages for the old Word for Word file-conversion utilities, as I had done a while ago for Windows. I threw two macOS apps together (adapting older projects) and you can find them here:

http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/legacyfileconvertersmac.html
Remember: if your browser can't find the page, then make sure that the address in the browser's address bar begins http:// and not https://
These programs come with absolutely no support. You're on your own when
using them. I needed to experiment a half-dozen times with different
settings before I got the results I wanted. Probably you will have to do
the same. If you can manage XyWrite, you can manage these programs.