Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 02:30:22 +0000 (UTC)
From: "Jon P" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("xywrite4")
Subject: Re: Two systems for running Xy4 under macOS

Once again, thanks Dr. Mendelson for your precision and patience, and thanks Kari Eveli for the .kbd assignments comparison.
And now:  XY4vDosMac is working!

Text color is still gray but I will experiment with TestMode soon. XY4DBMac will probably have to wait until the weekend, but I expect the path will be smoother after all these instructive stumbles.
Jon Pareles