Re: Two systems for running Xy4 under macOS

Jon,

Two issues here:

1. I messed up and uploaded a version of the DOSBox-X system with the wrong keyboard file inside. I’ve now uploaded a copy with the correct version of the keyboard file, but you don’t need to download the whole thing: the correct keyboard file is here:

2. The DOSBox-X-based version does not use SEND.PM or GET.PM, which is why they are not in the XY4 folder. Use the two keyboard assignments that you can find the DOSBox-X-based version of XY4.KBD, in the correct version that I linked to above. In the new, corrected download, you can find the that same correct version of the file by right/ctrl-clicking the app, viewing the contents, and working your way down to Contents->Resources->Helpers->XY4.

The clipboard copy/paste assignments use internal features of DOSBox-X, so they don’t need the separate programs that the vDosPlus version needs.