Re: Two systems for running Xy4 under macOS

Et voilá!

I'm not going to retry the latest XY4vDosMac because my current setup (from a few days ago) is humming along nicely. All I need to do is CAll the files from my old XY folder -- which was in my old DOSBOXDiskfolder (from DOSBOX-X-X) -- that I've mounted as drive A: with the Options menu.

XY4DBMac now also works well for me.

Before running the new app,  I renamed my existing DOSBOXDisk folder, where I've been working, to DOSBOX-old to keep that setup and let XY4DBMac make a clean new one.

I got my white text by changing settings.dfl to NM MD=31 (it was 23 for the gray). My old XY4-3.KBD file -- with the new clipboard functions added from the latest XY4.KBD -- has been copied into the new XY4 folder and  works perfectly  (changed the keyboard line in STARTUP.INT).

The  XY4DBMac Options menu doesn't show a way to mount a drive, but I copied my working folder, XY, into XY4 and CD XY hops right into it.

This is downright wonderful. Thank you again Dr. Mendelson, and I encourage other Mac migrants to try both of these now very  smooth updates.

Jon Pareles