AutoSave in XY4vDosMac and XY4DBMac

I hope this is an easy one.

I have both of Dr. Mendelson's Mac programs humming along nicely with just one hitch.

Neither version seems to AutoSave files any more. My previous DosBox-x-x did save them -- and many times saved me with AUTOSAV1.TMP -- but neither of the new versions is updating that file. In fact, while I can CAll AUTOSAV1.TMP  (the last updated one) from the XY command line, Mac's Finder can't even find that filename in a search -- although it does locate other XY files. (Maybe the .tmp extension is confusing it?)

My guess is that I'm missing a line in STARTUP.INT or there's an incorrect path assignment where AutoSave is still trying to send the latest file. But frankly,  I have no idea how AutoSave works -- or even whether it's part of U2 or part of XY itself.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Jon Pareles