Xy3/NB3 cut and paste and defining programs

Hi all,
Much has happened in the Xy4 arena (Service Pack and recent Mac installs). Lately, I have tried to fix my dated NB3 keyboard assignments. When doing this, I dusted my old routines and decided to publish some old code that has served me well for a quarter of century. As they are in my Compile format, I added them as samples in that package. They may be of interest for someone who is still using Xy3 or NB3. They are a set of cut and paste and defining programs.

Download https://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/compile.zip

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)