Re: Xy4_Installation&Learning_Guide.pdf

Hi all,
Many thanks to you all for making suggestions. I have tried to optimize the workflow. I used a Czur book scanner for the raw scan TIFF images, then combined the result into a PDF. For final output, ABBYY finereader was used. I added some filler pages to make reading spreads easier, etc. In order to get equal size pages, I printed a PDF in a larger paper format, and then cropped the PDF to uniform size, finally I recognized the text, added bookmarks, and reduced the size to compact, with MRC compression enabled. The result is here (almost 10 times smaller than the original PDF made directly from the scans):
https://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/Xy4_Installation%26Learning_Guide.pdf

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***
Lexitec in English: https://www.lexitec.fi/english.html
Lexitec English and Finnish dictionaries: https://sk.lexitec.fi/en/
Home page in Finnish: https://www.lexitec.fi/

Bill wrote:
Many thanks to all who are working on this !!!