Re: Remaining XyWrite 4.0 manuals

Kari, The long keyboard template image I sent you is 295mm including the Xyquest tab on the left hand end and 54mm wide. There is a blank tab on the right hand end that is not included in the scan (it will not fit on the scanner bed) which is 45mm. I would think you could probably omit both end tabs, in which case the width of the template itself is 251mm. The other template is 123 x 67 mm.

Best wishes

Paul