Re: Secure Connection Failed - lexitec.fi

Not sure if this is helpful, but I don't have any problem viewing https://www.lexitex.fi or any of the pages linked to it (using Chrome on Windows 10 or Windows 11).

Martin

On Sun, Nov 26, 2023 at 8:21 PM John Paines <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm also getting the same errors as before.  Win 7 succeeds, but no browser in Windows 11 can access the site.