Re: Secure Connection Failed - lexitec.fi

Yes, there *is* a typo in lexitex.fi --- the site is lexitec.fi (with a c at the end, not an x).

On Sun, Nov 26, 2023 at 8:46 PM David Auerbach <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
additional data point:

Hmmm… can't reach this page

Check if there is a typo in www.lexitex.fi.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

On Nov 26, 2023, at 3:13 PM, Kari Eveli <lexitec@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lisa,

Ok. Thanks for the report. I will investigate further and try to fix this asap.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***
Lexitec in English: https://www.lexitec.fi/english.html
Lexitec English and Finnish dictionaries: https://sk.lexitec.fi/en/
Home page in Finnish: https://www.lexitec.fi/

Lisa Kleinholz wrote:
Kari,
I get the same error message on my Mac with Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. Although the keyboard template came through, I think on Safari. Clicking on the "Lexitec in English" link, I get this in Chrome:
 This site can’t provide a secure connection
*www.lexitec.fi <http://www.lexitec.fi>* sent an invalid response.