Re: Secure Connection Failed - lexitec.fi

In my case, TLS 1.2 was enabled by default on the Win 11 Pro system.  So no luck there.

On Monday, November 27, 2023 at 04:17:07 AM EST, Kari Eveli <lexitec@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

John and others,

I cannot replicate this problem on my workstation (Win 10 Pro (v.
10.0.19045), Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Edge, all latest versions), all say
that the site is safe and no connection errors.

Please check your Windows TLS settings: TLS 1.2 should be enabled (btw,
it should it enabled by default in Windows). Here is how to enable it:
https://www.minitool.com/news/enable-tls-1-2-windows-10-11-7.html

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli