Re: Gratitude

I agree.  Still in and waiting for that xy5 update project.

Dave Garwood

On Wed, Feb 28, 2024 at 11:48 AM Harry Binswanger <hb@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hear, hear! I'm still here, here. Would love to be able to use Xy more, but we need to nudge Steve Siebert about Xy5-NB which was so close to being ready. I put in over $1,000 of my own funds, and others here were willing to put in more.

Regards,

Harry