Re: install from IMG files

Harry,
I hope I can. Anyway, the installer makes a backup of your custom files. Maybe the solution is to copy them back into your XyWrite folder.
Please note that depending on which installer you run, they behave
differently. If you run the Update (v. 5.02) installer, you are supposed
to make some manual adjustments after the install (described in
!SP_note.txt in the XyWrite folder). If you run the Service Pack
installer (v. 5.02), the modifications are automatic. However, you must
tick the "Restore values from previous AUTOEXEC.TXT and CONFIG.TXT
files" to have your previous settings restored (when the installation is
at its final stage).

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***
Lexitec in English: https://www.lexitec.fi/english.html
Lexitec English and Finnish dictionaries: https://sk.lexitec.fi/en/
Home page in Finnish: https://www.lexitec.fi/

But I'm puzzled that the installer didn't pick up all of your customizations. Kari will be able to help.