Problem with Explorer

Thanks for your answers.
Happy to know that Netscape does not have that problem. Abandoning Explorer
and switching to Netscape should be fine, and I'm considering to do it, but
first I need to replace my actual PC, whose hard disk is small and quite
full. In any case, I have the necessity to make a copy of the names and
their associated data (on a file or, at least, on a printer) to make them
available to the new program.
Regarding the suggestion to click on the desktop icon: I don't have any
desktop icon (or I am unable to identify it). Where is it?
Thanks again.
Adriano Ortile
ortile@xxxxxxxx