Re: migrate to xy4dos

Teddy Odum wrote:

> Why send a meg+ file to the list? These are better left for private
> transmission. Thanks in advance.
> --
>
> T. Odum
> http://www.louisacomm.net/~teddy2/

You must not have seen my post, apologizing for this. It *was* a
_Private_ Reply to a Private message, which _should_ have had absolutely
nothing to do with this list, other than that the person I was trying to
help originally floated his request for assistance on the list, after
which I got into separate, away-from-the-list email exchange with him.
All I can do is to try and use *extra* caution next time out. But I
wanted to help this fellow user, and hope that others would be willing
to help me out, in similar circumstances.

Jordan