Thanks for your help
.
Jon Pareles
On Sunday, June 11, 2017, 1:08:45 AM EDT, FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:
From: Edward Mendelson mailto:em36@xxxxxxxxSubject: vDosPlus packaged for the Mac
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2017 09:22:54 -0400

Purely as an experiment, I’ve packaged vDosPlus for use on a Mac via the
superb Wineskin Winery program. This is a variant of the vDosWPMac system
that I put together for running WPDOS on a Mac. It comes with no support
whatever, and, on the machine where I’m working now, I don’t have a working
copy of XyWrite or Nota Bene to test it with. Launch it once and read the
message it displays in its screen, and you’ll figure out where to put a
XyWrite or Nota Bene folder.

The one essential point is this: The first time you launch the application,
do NOT double-click on it, because OS X/macOS will tell you that the application
is damaged. It is not damaged. Open it the first time by doing this: ctrl-click
the application; choose Open from the menu, and follow the prompts. After you
do this once, the application will open normally when you double-click it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3s0odm4v2nt9r28/vDosPlusMac.zip?dl=1