Re: KMD vs. Cmd Command Processor (inside XP)

** Reply to message from J R FOX  on Mon, 2 Jan 2006
13:08:57 -0800 (PST)

>> You can easily make XP much more informative

> Thanks, Robert, but there is no "Settings" (out of the
> box) in XP. I think you meant:
> Control Panel ==> Taskbar & Start Menu ==> Classic
> Start Menu. That seems to have started to address the
> issue.

Actually, I toggle a Registry key called NoSimpleStartMenu.
Even with XP's elephantine dead weight of security, it is still
NT, and you can tweak it immensely -- the Registry is where the
real flexibility lies.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx