Re: KMD vs. Cmd Command Processor (inside XP)

Jordan wrote:
Thanks, Harry. I have Explorer on the desktop now,
and it works, but that syntax yields some kind of
Invalid Path error. Not that important, as it's easy
enough to backtrack to the root.
Unnecessary: go to the Properties of the shortcut .Under the Shortcut tab,
in the Target field, it should have:
/root,
ending with the comma (otherwise the damn thing doesn't even open, at least on my system). Also: I definitely recommend adding the shortcut into the Quick-Launch area--just drag the desktop icon down there--won't remove your desktop icon. (The Quick-Launch area is right next to the Start button.)

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx