Re: Xy on Mac revisited-Parallel Universe

I use XYWrite on a MAC PowerBook running OS X 10.3 WITHOUT the need to re-boot into a windows virtual machine.

I do this "gratis" via a nice little Open Source DOS GUI port of the DOSBOx emulator. The
program is called "Radnor". Just Google and you'll find it. It's very easy to use and will
run DOS apps like XyWrite.

I am using XyWrite straight outta the box without many modifications - so mileage may vary for
others. I just want a super fast, super stable, mouseless, no menus in the way, word processor (i.e.
XyWrite)

Also, just for gee wiz factor of stuff, I run XyWrite on my IPAQ HX2750 PDA via a $39 DOS emulator
for PocketPC devices entitled "PocketDOS".

And no, I am not associated with either product mentioned above - Just sharing my discovery of the
past couple years of tinkering.