Re: Anarchopedia etc.

≪Harry, I can't believe you of all people are quoting Wikipedia. The
article does seem very good indeed, but with this model of encyclopaedia
publishing, where nobody has responsibility (i.e. being fire-able) for
the content, how can we have any confidence in its veracity?

I know. I was appalled at the Wiki idea at first. But gradually I've
come to see that, what do you know, it works. Go figure. Of course, its
content is not infallible, not *that* reliable either. But good enough
for some things.≫

Wikipedia is the ultimate edition of what the Enlightenment wanted to
achieve by publishing all known facts and letting people judge for
themselves what to believe.

For further reading:

http://www.wikipedia-watch.org/

http://meta.anarchopedia.org/Anarchopedia:en:proposal_for_new_project