Re: Help with TODAY

Carl,

Re TODAY: That fixed it! Thanks.
Re HIDE, would there be any economical way to have all U2 frames automatically HIDE and UNHIDE their own variables? That would probably be too mammoth an undertaking, huh?
But, thinking out loud here, what if there were a parent routine that took
the specific frame as an argument? So the parent routine would do the
hiding and unhiding based on the s/g range given in the "Defalut Save/Get
Range" in the .inf file .
BTW, is the .inf range really right? TODAY uses only 01, and it calls DOW
which says it uses 01-08, 50 - 58, but the .inf on TODAY says: [00|50] 01-09.
If I can rely on the .inf- reported ranges, I will have XyBasic
automatically hide/unhide that range on any call to U2.

Anyway, thanks very much for the solution.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx