Re: headers with name and page

Reply to note from "Chris Madsen"  Mon, 25
Aug 2003 14:18:59 -0400

Chris:

> That is about as clear as anyone can say it.

I'll say. Let's hope Art gets the message -- literally. The list
processor keeps telling me that his ISP won't accept mail
originating from my ISP, so I don't think he got my post of
yesterday. In fact, based on a stream of listproc error messages
over the last several weeks, I'm not confident he actually receives
all or even most traffic from the list, at least not right away.
So, posters to this thread, beware.

Xylist to Art, do you read us? Over.

--
Carl Distefano