Re: "Stack" errors

** Reply to note from TBaehr@xxxxxxxx 12/21/95 10:30am -0500

> in tracking down their sources. I would appreciate it if anyone who
> encounters stack errors with the ENHANCEments would e-mail me (here

Since I was the original stack problem reporter, here's some
info. I run  xyWrite on an AMD DX2/66; 16 mb RAM. Using it in a
DOS window  under OS2. In that environment, XyWrite/Dos (4.014)
has been rock solid;  actually, it's *never* crashed, except
with the stack error using the very  nice Enhance package. I
don't THINK I have a memory problem, since I  have ample RAM and
do not have much running in the background.

jb

        ***James D. Besser, Washington correspondent ***
 Fax: 703-978-3675 * E-mail: jbesser@xxxxxxxx or
4212207@xxxxxxxx ***