Tip on Font Management for Vista

Anyone who wants to use multiple master fonts on Vista, or who just
wants a simple and bulletproof font manager, Adobe's old ATM 4.1 for
NT still works, provided you first turn UAC off. It is possible that
once installed, it will work with UAC turned back on, but I haven't checked.
A side note on compatibility settings in Vista. Recently I installed
the 5.04 update of Vista, and for some reason, it got checked for
Win2000 compatibility. This prevents something so simple as the Open
command from working, though the program functions well if you work
drag files onto it. Just an example of how wacky Win compatibility
can be. That said, I sometimes prefer these problems to Apple's total
failure to support software older than three or so years.