Re: Spell

Michel, sorry about the incorrect information concerning the switching of
disctionaries. Thanks, to Mr. Holmgren...

I tried to reproduce this other problem of adding words to the personal
dictionary (using the same version). In each case I was able to add the word to
my PERS.SPL file. I tried several different scenarios, changing OM between
spells, loading my PERS.SPL after doing a spell, etc. Can you provide me with
one specific set of steps which invoke this problem?

Regards, SysOp