Re: glitch putting Xywrite on Windows XP

Carl,

Am I right that in the second line of the BATch file, there's a space between "path" and %PATH%?

@echo off
path %PATH%;e:\xy
editor exe

If so, I wrote it correctly.

Any thoughts on what I should do differently before attempting your Option (1) solution? I'd like to exhaust the BATch file approach before I try the global solution.

Lynn