a backslash overstrike over each open bracket. Do I need to modify something,
or is this a bug? I'd appreciate your help.

 Msg#: 8838 *XyQuest Exchange*
 06-11-93 12:00:17
 From: SYSOP
 To: ROBERT HOLMGREN
 Subj: CHAIN-PRINT BUG FIX
 Robert, the chain-printing problems have been resolved. Our apology for allowing such a basic
feature slip past with this type of problem. We will be releasing 4.014 next week. This revision
will resolve several problems and will include a cover letter briefly describing each fix. Thanks
again for providing the files which demonstrated the problem. We realize that we can in some cases
create files which will manifest problems such as this, however our staff has been reduced to a
level which does not allow us much free time. We appreciate the cooperation of users in cases such
as these. The company is now in a renaissance period and we expect that all areas of the company
will be running efficiently and effectively in an acceptable time frame.

 Regards, SYSOP