Re: html docs

On Wed, 24 Apr 1996, James Besser wrote:

> Fellow XyWriters:
>
> I'd like to hear suggestions for xpl ...
> (ascii 10, I think, is a special offender). >
> Any suggestions?

I've left you a message on the TTG board (public - if anyone else needs this
sort of facility) with a prog called x102cr that changes all occurrences
of ascii-10 to the 13/10 combo we're used to. Don't try to monkey with
it. It uses 3-byte or 5-byte control chars (I forget which) to do what it
does. If you want to understand it (rather than just use it) you have to
read Holmgrens' treatise on control characters (still in the files section
of the TTG board). Cheers.

Joe Solla