Re: xy3-spain to xy4-uweb119

XYSANZA wrote:
Manuel:
I am proving the function SWEEP but I do not happen to perfect it, it was to pass it
For complete directories of files of XY3 SPANISH and with the help of
Programilla that you me designed run convj.pgm
To turn the same files of xy3 in xy4 automatically sobreescribiendo
The same name.
Have you used the function?
I do not have hurry.
He receives a strong embrace
Let me outline your problem for the members of the list. In the past,
Jesus was an user of Xy3 (Spanish version). I wrote a very simple XPL
program to convert Spanish Xy3 deltas to English Xy4 ones. Now, Jesus
would like to use U2 SWEEP to automatically convert complete
directories, overwriting the existent files with the new converted ones.
I haven't used SWEEP at all. Any suggestion?
Manuel Castelao