Re: xy3-spain to xy4-uweb119

** Reply to message from Correo Fenda  on Mon, 13 Feb
2006 11:45:38 +0100

> I wrote a very simple XPL
> program to convert Spanish Xy3 deltas to English Xy4 ones.

Why is that necessary? The Spanish edition of Xy3 doesn't use ordinary
guillemets 174 and 175? Please send me one of these Spanish Xy3 files, so I
can see what you are talking about. I don't understand what the need is for
"conversion". I never converted any of my Xy3 files for Xy4. Xy4 understands
Xy3 files just fine -- except for PrinTer () commands.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx