Bug List

Dear Mr. De Lancie:

I received some feedback from development regarding the list of bugs that you
reported. I have a word around for you regarding the directory (cousin)
problem that you reported. Add an extra \ at the end of the path you type for
the directory. This will give you the entire directory.

I have an explanation for the command stack error that you reported as well.
the command stack is working as designed. The reason the second to last item
appears instead of the last is the command stack does not recognize the blank
command line. It thinks that the last item that was entered from the command
line is still there. Your suggestion has been noted to development.

Thank you, Britt Technical Support