Re: OT: W98-related question

--- Michael Norman  wrote:

> Consider Macecraft's JV16 Power Tools as well.

I'm familiar with that one. It was highly recommended
to me, and I had it installed for awhile, quite some
time ago. But then it stopped working, saying the
evaluation period had expired (or maybe something
else, about it being out of date, beyond some date
certain -- can't recall), and from that point on it
would not work or reinstall. I do still have a
bookmarked link for the last free version of the
program. So far, there has not been enough of a
demonstrated need for me to seek out the later Payware
incarnation.

Jordan