Re: vDosXy - Clipboard solution

I've tried vDosxy and have a glitch that may be a syntax error. Or I'm not understanding how to work the keyboard file insertions.

I copied the long keyboard assignment into my keyboard file, where I have it on CTRL-SHIFT-Z (key 44) for my own reasons.

; Copy
44=NOBXs,a,d,/,n,v, ,c,:,\,v,c,l,i,p,.,t,x,t,Q2BXw,a,i,t,Q2BXd,o,s,/,n,v,/,x,/,z, ,/,c, ,c,m,d,.,e,x,e, ,/,c, ,s,t,a,r,t,/,m,i,n, ,%,v,d,o,s,d,i,r,%,v,c,l,i,p,.,b,a,t,Q2

and I'm getting an error message that Windows can't find vdosvclip.bat . I tried inserting ,\, before v,c,l,i,p.,b,a,t   but no change, also \XY\ (with the commas) because I have XY within Vdos. Copies of vclip.bat are definitely in both Vdos and Vdos\XY but no joy.

I also tried the shorter key assignment, which is like an old vclip one used in some prior version, and get the cheerful message "Copied" but the prior clipboard item has not been overwritten.

Also, where do I set the default screen font? The place in Settings.DFL that looks appropriate doesn't cause any change, and the F6 settings menu says the Typeface change is unavailable.

Getting close though...

JP