Re: Touchpad!

In article <199511231604.LAA29099@xxxxxxxx>,
nsivin@xxxxxxxx (Nathan Sivin) wrote:

>Has anyone on this list read a comparative review or, better yet,
>tried more than one brand of touchpad? I would be delighted if
>could get some advice.

I have been using the Alps Glidepoint for about three months and
I'm generally happy with it. I haven't used others so I can't
make a comparison. One complaint I have is that the touchpad
surface is sensitive to humidity. Your finger drags somewhat on
humid days (of which there are many in Tokyo). On a dry day like
today I find it convenient and an improvement over a mouse for my
needs.

Dan Kanagy     Work: wordwise@xxxxxxxx    Play:
dkanagy@xxxxxxxx
Tokyo, Japan