Re: Touchpad!

Nathan,

I've been looking for a notebook for some time and, like you (but
for different reasons) want a touchpad. Also like you I have seen
no comparative reviews.

However, a *PC Magazine* writer in a recent (couple of months
ago) review of Twinhead notebooks made it a point to mention how
*intuitive* he found the touchpad Twinhead uses. He also said the
company manufacturing that touchpad claims that it *adapts*
(there's a technical term, but I can't remember it at the moment)
to the user.

Regretfully, I also can't remember the name of the company
manufacturing the touchpad, nor do I have Twinhead's telephone
number (but they advertise in every issue of *PC Mag*).
Doubtless the Twinhead folks would give you the touchpad
company's name.

Regards,

Jimmy C Diecker
Latin American Institute