TOGGLING STACK

Some time back, you posted a msg. to David Auerbach regarding a desire to have
the ability to toggle STACK2 on and off, and received some ideas on
modifications to that end.  Well, perhaps inadvertently, I have  achieved that
result without changing anything but a couple entries in my .KBD file.  I
simply omitted installation of the &S in my CAPS table. So, if I don't want
something to go into the Stack, I just hit CAPS for a second prior to doing
anything at the CM that would otherwise get   stacked.  Very quick, very easy,
and no downside.  Saves having to Purge unwanted entries.