Re: SAVEAS

I put the line "35=bc,s,a,v,e,a,s, , , , , , ,si,<,-,-,N,e,w, ,n,a,m,e,.,
,T,h,e,n,co, ,A,l,t, ,H,el,cr,cr,cr,cr,cr,cr,cr" in the Shift-Alt table of my
keyboard file, and loaded SAVEAS.PM onto Alt H.  I wrote the latter into the
save/get file which is normally loaded by the startup file.  The BC immediately
after lba (see attached) wiped out the "saveas " on the CM.

No doubt you envisioned the program being used in some more elegant and less
inefficient way, but I don't see how you avoid destroying the CM with that BC
in there.

    CH