Lucida Screen size, was OK, I'm begging

Jordan, like you I've happily been using Lucida Console for windowed
XyWrite for lots of years - - but I've always had 1920x1200 laptop
screens or thereabouts, and I find that, with that resolution, I can
configure XyWrite to use 24 pt Lucida Console, _and_ set XyWrite up
to have 43 vertical lines instead of 25, _and_ it still doesn't take
up the entire vertical space of the screen. I have found this a very
viable way to work. That said, the least distracting way to work
creatively with XyWrite, and the m.o. that causes the least
eyestrain, is to use it full screen, white text on black background.
I suppose there must be some way to get it to work on my now
four-year-old Dell, with Win7-32, but I haven't done it.

Question: does ClearType enhancement take place in a DosBox?