Re: Stack Messages

I followed the instructions that you provided, re-creating the program as
described. I then typed from the command line run kill.pgm, and entered the
text area. Once in the text area, I went to the end of the document, and
pressed F9. Is that correct? Once completing these steps, I remained at the
bottom of the text area, not on the command line. This is a mystery as to why
you are on the command line, and I am not. The Blind Execute command should
not bring you to the command line at all. Please respond and tell me if I am
executing the program correctly.