re: V3 WORKAROUNDS

<>
--chet.gottfried@xxxxxxx

Thanks, Chet. To do that, a routine that does the arithmetic to jump a
specified number of chars (with defaults) from the cursor position is
part of a set of v3 xpl block utilities I wrote (namely, !B) that are in
the xylist archive. Cleaner than scrolling to the hateful "cannot scroll
or define" msg, as I used to do too often.

<>

Alas, after that's done, Sig/v4 changes to CMline behavior remain. As for
your other remarks--well, some people just ain't got no couth, but
weren't among those who expressed interest in your solutions. ... Ciao. 	--a