RE: Another Typo(?) Question

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Holmgren

>> On page 109, under "Executable Lines", it says that ASCII character 2 is the
>> dark (happy?) face and ASCII character 1 is the light one.

> No it doesn't. Doesn't *say* anything about the color of "faces".

Yes, my first thought was that my display (blue background/white characters) was different from what
was expected. What has me confused is that *MY* ASCII 1 is dark because it takes on the color of the
current background and I assume that the background expected by the authors would be something dark
(wasn't black the default out of the box? That's what I get if I don't tell the background to BE a
particular color) - hence, the portrayal of ASCII 1 as "white" seems wrong. Is there
something wrong with my logic, or is there something I'm still missing?

-Brian