Re: Another Typo(?) Question

** Reply to message from  on Wed, 23 Nov 2005
10:01:52 -0800

> Is there something wrong with my logic, or is there
> something I'm still missing?

I thought I explained it. "Imagine that the book is, itself, a computer
monitor... " Look at my demo text in Draft mode. It looks *just like* the
book! They are being rigorously logical here -- maybe too rigorous for some,
but that's what distinguished XyQuest from the pack.

These are the errors that I have identified in CG:

p.164, second to last line: I *think* that should read "?X?Y", not "!X!Y", but
I am 100% on this (no tests).
p.231, VA $MO: "Indicates whether the current file has been modified since
being opened..." -- change to "since the last time it was saved to disk"
p.235, VA |: "XyWrite returns -1 if macro does not exist..." (not 65535)
p. D-1, RESERVED KEYWORDS: changes the slashes "/" to zeroes, e.g. "0g"

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx