Advice req'd: CapsLock together with shifting keys

In order to place accented characters and a few XPL routines more handily
on the keyboard, I've created two additional shifting "tables" in my .KBD
files, and (because I began my PC career with only 10 F-keys) I've assigned
those tables to F11 and F12.

(I did this by adding two lines at the end of the "DEFINITIONS" section of
the .KBD file, which now reads
    KEYS=105
    ;
    CTRL=29,99
    ALT=56,98
    SHIFT=42,54
    CAPS=58,T:C
    FKY=87
    FKZ=88
I can't remember why, but "FKY" and "FKZ" worked when "F11" and
"F12"
didn't.)

I don't want to (and, indeed, XyWrite might not allow me to) overload the
...KBD files by adding duplicate "tables" for CAPS+F11 and CAPS+F12. But I
often would like to use certain added characters (e.g. cap A+umlaut, or the
"dagger" and "paragraph" symbols) in a CapsLock environment. Is there any
concise way to tell the .KBD file to ignore the CapsLock toggle when I
invoke a character in the F11 and F12 tables?

Cheers
Eric Van Tassel