Re: for the variously challenged

Thanks, Wolfie.

Now paranoia sets in: if this program can reveal the asterisks to me, how
do I know it isn't "phoning home" with it to the program's authors? Is this
a reasonable fear? Is Nucleus Technologies known and reputable?

Harry Binswanger wrote: > What I would like, additionally, is a way to see what the real password is > when Win automatically puts up the password, as asterisks, into the > password field. http://www.downloadry.com/freeware/nucleus-kernel-password-unmask-3169.htm Wolfgang Bechstein bechstein@xxxxxxxx
Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx