Re: XyWin stops working

Paul,

Ooops, I see you did say that it was XyWin. Sorry, my oversight. I guess I
shouldn't do email at 3 a.m.

There have been many complaints about the difficulty of installing XyWin on
a new system, as I recall, it's a bit more than copying files over, and
this might apply to your re-installation ("I have copied that across to my
own computer").

See the archives: http://xywrite.org/.

Also, you might consider getting NotaBene for Windows. The current version
(8) is what XyWin should have been.

Regards,
Harry

Harry, Have just tried that. The executable is in fact xw.exe (Xywrite for windows). Nothing happens. Paul 123VOYAGE/TRESORS DU SUD OUEST: http://123voyage.com/realsw/tresors/index.htm Telephone: (33) 5 59 38 99 00; Fax:(33) 5 59 38 99 11 Post: 123Voyage, c/o Williams, Bourg, 64190 Rivehaute, France 123Voyage, Tresors du Sud Ouest and Treasures of the South West are trading names of Sauveterre Ltd, company registered in the UK. French SIRET No: 45316791800029 French No TVA (VAT) FR72 453167918
Harry Binswanger hb@xxxxxxxx