Re: XyWrite & Warp

Frankly, I don't know if Win95 *knows* what it is. It certainly does include
multithreading and pre-emptive multitasking, which makes it like Warp. And
there are links, which OS/2 calls shadows, but they are nowhere near as
powerful or intuitive. The setup part, on the other hand, is much better
thought out than OS/2: it runs most common hardware (soundcards, CD-ROMs,
networks, etc.) baked into the cake. So there is no reason for CONFIG.SYS and
DOS7 is pretty much hidden from users. On the other hand, I feel no compunction
to cross the boot manager barrier and work in WIN95-b2. In fact, I have to load
Norton Desktop to make sense of it.