Re: CURSOR PROBLEMS

My first suggestion would be to change the way that SHIFT keys are defined in
the keyboard file. There is a note in IBM.KBD about the KeyTronic 5151; you
want to do what that note says, which is (as I recall) make the line which
defines the shift keys read SHIFT=42,54,N (adding comma and N). Give that a
whirl first thing. That "N" lets the numlock level of the cursor keys function
separately. It is mentioned briefly in Chapter 6 of the Reference Guide. If
that doesn't work, flip the keyboard over and make sure there isn't a switch on
the bottom. If there is, try flipping the setting to the other position. Reboot
and try again (with and without the keyboard fix). If there is no switch or you
still have problems, find out the make and model of the keyboard (usually on an
engraved or printed label on the underside of the keyboard). Once we have that
information, we can suggest some more things to try.

---chris